Translate

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Dr. Seuss Baby Shower

Seussian Decorations!

I enjoyed researching all the Seuss Decorations on Pinterest, and I borrowed or adapted a few!
I thought  I would share the results, in case I can be an inspiration to someone else!


My version of Truffalo trees.  They made beautiful and colorful centerpieces, especially with primary colored tablecloths.  I made them with a dollar tin bucket from the Party Store, some 'plaster of paris', pvc pipe cut to differents lengths, and styrofoam balls with tissue paper 'blooms'. I used yellow duct tape to cover the pipe, and construction paper zigzags covered in clear sealing tape.

Below are two pics of a Memory Box I made, the lid, and the inside of the bottom.  Mom's love these, so nice to have one place to keep all the little memories in.



I like to do a chair, to match the theme, for the New Mommy to sit in.
This was 4 dollars at a thrift store.



 Some other decorations!



Favors!


One Fish, Two Fish 
I made the bar a Seuss-shi Bar!


Green Eggs
I made a snack I found on Pinterest!


A good time was had, by one and all!
Good Luck with your celebration!
If you have any questions, leave a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment